Constitution Video Series
The Kirby Center has sponsored multiple full-length, live-audience programs focusing on questions of the U.S. Constitution:
The U.S. Constitution: A Reader
Written for teaching the Hillsdale College coure course on the U.S. Constitution, The U.S. Constitution: A Reader is a collection of 113 essential documents and speeches. Divided into eleven sections, and spanning the American Founding, secession and the Civil War, Progressivism, and the modern administrative state, the Reader tells the story of the American Constitution. Purchase yours today!
The Constitution Reader Online
The Constitution Reader Online is an interactive, searchable, and customizable website built around The U.S. Constitution: A Reader, a publication of Hillsdale College. In addition to containing a fully digitized and searchable version of the Reader, The Constitution Reader also contains:
- The Topics that are most important to understanding American government.
- Thekey Debates between the Founders, the Progressives, and others.
- A database of Quotes drawn from the Reader.
- An illustrated Timeline of American constitutional history
- “My Library,” a personalized database that allows you to save and track your favorite material from the site.
Explore The Constitution Reader today at www.constitutionreader.com.
Kirby Center In the News